Our Philosophy and Vision
To provide the gold standard of quality care in a unique environment while enhancing child development. We promote a caring, inclusive, and stimulating environment that allows children to make choices and explore their own interests while fostering their own creative independence. With a strong focus of children’s ideas, we provide open-ended play to support varying skill levels and abilities. Our staff will provide a supportive and responsive approach while engaging children through meaningful play.
- To promote the wellbeing of children and families in our communities.
- Provide the best staffing contingent possible through our recruitment and retention policies; employ qualified early learning and child care professionals.
- Further the professional development and scope of practice of our staff; Embrace our professional code of conduct and emerging best practices in our field.
- Promote and document children's optimal growth and development.
- Build rapport with our clients, offering empathetic regard and understanding.
- Utilize a welcoming approach to our clients and their families, while demonstrating our professionalism and experience; supporting them in their role as the primary care provider.
- Utilize a cultural mosaic approach to embracing the unique cultural diversity that each child may bring with them.
- Develop goals and objectives to meet the ever-changing needs of our profession.
- Maintain constructive relationships in our community with other social service agencies and community stakeholders.